Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

This is some old stuff. Well new and a good parody of some really old episode XD It was good. The show and the jokes you did.

Just to bad yu-gi just turned to the card game. There was something fun about those gambles and dickish yet clever moves sometimes. (no sound game, ice palate and dynamite on the grill, the drink and the lighter and of course just the traditional card game of the show)

Good job

Kaput of the Third Reich Kaput of the Third Reich

Interesting. But still D-day was a rip of. It was a bitch in history.

Americans had there big offence there and it was truly important in history. But well the americans were the loser on short term of that battle. They were promised cover from the bombing of previous planes. They got there no cover on a beach and then the planes were ready to drop... And shit kept pilling T_T Probably not even half of what landed there actually survived and it was from drowning for almost all of them. So much to say...

Your thing is interesting. Just so inaccurate. At some point in the war the soldier even stopped bothering learning there partners name. because the next morning there going to replace him if not you! and you lost points for animation considering quality and that most of it wasn't really from you, but from real images.

Hello Awkward Hello Awkward

*deep breath*

Ok son! I am going to coach you trough this ok? You just failed this badly. They probably haven't notice. So your fine. But if they did notice then you need to move or else your screwed! So don't take chances. Get up and just walk. Walk straight and just go meet up with an invisible person in that direction. ( out of sight of course)

No use dying over it. And with a little luck no one knows you. If that's the case all the more reason to do nothing or just walk out before you make another blunder. With a picture your going to get identified fast on the internet.

I did not get the reference with the feather. But other then that animation is smooth with nice voice acting, scenario and music. Nice work and wise choices...

Battlefield Legends Battlefield Legends

I am sorry but this is an idle very poor reproduction of the symboles of mud and blood 2. Also why is there no basic soldiers or really basic things? I guess its ok but again I recomend more Mud and Blood 2 too those who try this game.

The actuall game that probably inspired this idle...

Island Survival ALPHA V.0 Island Survival ALPHA V.0

To much cliff not enough content.

Please show it again when you get a minimum more of content.
It could be ok. But with so little... Well even pre- ordered games usually have more content.
And If something happens it might never get the updates. So again get a minimum up and running first.

Perspective! Perspective!

Creative good and really fun to play. But I really hated the character model. The colors and contrast of it... We couldn't tell much of anything when we stared at the character. Just seemed way to sketchy for my taste that part.

WarmanSteve responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, we're working on fixing the character model for the sequel :P

Locksmith Locksmith

Cool. Well its important to set rules in life for one self. Build your vision of the world and act according to it.

A fun quote I know from the animation Shin Chan: A man as honor and a penis

My understanding or opinion from that is well: if you don't have honor your a dick.

Well its kind of hard explaining my full opinion or mind on it... Or if it would even be for the best or worth saying...

Any way politeness is important, but it shouldn't control your whole life. We change and adapt. If the rules don't work a revolution happens. Its how the human world worked and probably will continue. But remember. If you have to courage to say no remember to pick up the courage to chose. What must be done must be done without procrastination. If you say no just to end in a stalemate with your life it would be a waist.

Live without regret nor shame. Look for what you need, what you want and don't give up. Its an hard task. But it is a rewarding way of life in the end.

... And interesting set of words now that I re heard a part... ''Installed a door knowing you were coming?''

DreamForecast responds:

Yup, agreed!
And yeah, haha... there was a line in there like that...

Ares- FREDS's Theme Ares- FREDS's Theme

Hehehe this is a maze!
Filled with data crushing us
We can only stand and gaze
Trying to not make a fuss

The stream seems random
Its a mystery, how it work.
But it all fits in tandem!
I guess its one of its perk.

Perfect for dramatic unveiling tune. Playing with lights and using this music really makes it awesome and want to waist your time doing it. ( I was doing it to get projector feel aiming the bookshelf and unraveling) Its better then it sounds.

Meet Francis Meet Francis

Mhh this is an awesome music. But are you sure you got the spelling right? I mean Francis is a boys name. Well it might be used for both, but I heard it has a different sounding or something. So yea... This is majorly creepy since I know 12 guys called Francis.

Its a good music, but isn't it to slow for rock? I don't know my music types that well like what is pop, but that is not rock. So label them a little more carefully in the future and keep up the good work.

PS: Found it! It should probably be Frances for girls. You've been using the boy version of this unisex name. The origin of Francis in Latin means free man. Frances word origin would mean from France. This is why there is a difference.

Semaphore responds:

Thanks, changed it.

And to the genre .... I just saw Rock/Pop because I think it's more like a modern instrumental Pop song with rock drums in it because I did go through all my drum samples and picked the 80's rock drums cause I liked them most ;)

Mercenary Bros Mercenary Bros

Interesting model for the outfits and a nice style. But the real reason i will comment is that posture and expression. Trying to figure out what conversation would lead to those eccentric moves from the guy on the left... Or on the right for us.

Happiness and random joyful moves, a eureka or you got it right expression, a this guy pose and I can keep going. So hard to tell yet the only thing that matters is it seems like one of those moments you immortalize by mistake with a picture. (yes I noticed the description, But letting a mind run wild on it before the answer is better)

New Year avatar New Year avatar

Nice. Thought Strapping yourself in lights is an odd idea. Still it works with the theme so all works out in the end.

Happy new year to you smaug. Ahead of time.

SmaugTheTerrible responds:

Thanks a lot.))) Happy New Year!

Alone 122 | Atonement Alone 122 | Atonement

Yet its still not enough
A wrong cannot be gone.